Senior Consultant - Basic Up To £80K
Senior Consultant! We are currently working with one of the most exciting NoSQL software company to grow their Professional Services practice in the UK. Working with some brilliant cutting-edge technology you will work alongside the Post-Sales team to help implement our client's software. With 3 record growth quarters in a row, this is a great time to be joining this vendor, not to mention the significant stock options included in the package.
JOB TITLE Senior Consultant - Basic Up To £80K
PACKAGE Basic £60K - £80K + 12% Bonus + Stock
- This is a core Consultant position with a twist: As well as implementing our client's technology in customers, you will also build/design code too.
- You will join a team of 14 consultants (the team is looking to grow to 30 by the end of 2014).
- You will move into a Principal Consultant position within 2 years if you prove successful.
- Our client will spend £1000's on your training in NoSQL technology.
- Agile environment
- Senior Consultant
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR SENIOR CONSULTANT
- You MUST have experience in XML technology, at least a basic understanding as our clients technology is built in XQuery.
- NoSQL and AWS experience would be the icing on the cake, but this is NOT a MUST.
- You do NOT need hands on Implementation experience, but again if you do then great.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION FOR SENIOR CONSULTANT
- Established over 10 years ago
- Circa 350 employees worldwide
- Pre-IPO (Stock Options)
- NoSQL database software
- Three record quarters of growth in a row
- Senior Consultant
All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
To apply for the above position of Senior Consultant, contact Alex Day on 020 8722 8200 or please hit the apply button
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £60k - £80k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 03 Jun 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.