Director of Sales (International / Luxury Property / Real Estate) UK
Our client, a well established Organisation based in the UK and the Middle East due top growth have a number of exciting opportunities and are presently seeking an experienced Director of Sales to spearhead the UK office, Managing the day to day runing of the London office, Leading a team of ambitious Property Sales Consultants and developing and growing the UK and European Operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious Director.
The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record. The ideal candidate should have experience of working within the luxury Property, International Real Estate sector.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES
- Managing a team of sales professionals
- Directly accountable for the delivery of the sales objectives
- Should assess and review business approach, devise and implement target based sales strategy and monitor sales performance
- Exposure to regional and global markets, ideally UK, Europe, Middle East
- Ability to adapt quickly to new trends and new markets
- Management or Business Graduate
- 8 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Auto Sales or Time Share sales - B2C Sales
- Extensive Sales knowledge in Real Estate / Automotive / Time Share / FMCG / Insurance industry
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date CV to Dutton International, Cardiff branch
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Slough, Reading, Wales, Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Swansea, Scotland, Glasgow, Aberdeen, UK Wide
Salary : £40000-£80000
Date Advertised : 03 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.