- Job Type:
- Cirencester, Dursley, Stroud, Yate, Cheltenham, Bristol, Witney
- From £7.61 per hour
- Start Date:
Cirencester, Cheltenham, Gloucester,Dursley, Stroud, Yate, Witney and all surrounding areas.
DoCare is the leading independent home care and support service provider in Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire, looking after adults and the elderly within their own homes.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit individuals who are dedicated, self motivated and committed team workers and are passionate about providing quality support to people at home. You must have genuine empathy for individuals in a diverse range of situations and be adaptable and flexible. No previous experience is required as all training will be given.
Some responsibilities include:
* Assisting individuals with personal hygiene, bathing
* Preparation and serving of meals
* Assisting individuals to get up and go to bed
* Support with shopping/light cleaning
* Assistance with mobility
All candidates must be prepared to undertake other duties that may be required.
On top of a rewarding career you will enjoy:
* Paid travel time and generous mileage allowance
* Paid holiday allowance
* Weekend and evening enhanced pay
* Business needs car scheme
* Paid training including the opportunity to acquire a QCF
* The opportunity to join a team of caring, like-minded people
* Free staff uniform and supplies
* Out of hours support
Full and part time contracts available. All successful candidates will be expected to complete a full enhanced CRB check.
DoCare is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information contact the DoCare Recruitment Hotline on 0333 800 0333 or email email@example.com and quote the job reference JS2.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.