Working Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
My client is seeking a Faculty/Team Coordinator to provide support and help ensure the success of the faculties including administration for events and programmes. Please note this role involves regular travel throughout the UK.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Administration to include: Being the main point of contact for faculty members and sponsors liaising with them regarding new forums/events and bookings
- Being the main point of contact for faculty sponsors, liaising about deadlines, workshop proposals/bookings for forums and conferences
- Working closely with the Business Development team to identify the specific requirements of the sponsors
- Developing, maintaining and updating contact databases for faculty member and target members
- Organising dates and logistics for the faculty forums and faculty members and target members and organising dates and logistics for the faculty forums and faculty annual conferences
- Managing and maintaining budgets for all faculties on a day to day basis and working with the faculty development manager to identify topics and contact appropriate speakers for faculty events and forums
- Assist with programme writing and research areas of interest for target audiences, manage the LinkedIn page, ensure databases are updated with new contacts/members
- Events organisation: Identifying appropriate venues, identifying and liaising with contractors for audio-visual, catering and other services
- Managing the systems for registration of delegates, including registration acknowledgements, invoices/statements, joining instructions and production of delegate packs
- Contacting speakers and facilitators, coordinating speaker requirements and presentation deadlines
- Managing admin systems for event delivery including event schedules, speaker and venue checklists, overseeing all arrangements on the day to ensure smooth running of the event, overseeing post event administration
- Travelling to and attending events throughout the country as required
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience of working with minimal supervision (essential)
- Previous experience of organising events is desirable
- Strong organisational skills, excellent IT skills (Including word processing, database software and spreadsheets)and internet is all essential
- The ability to work in a small team, strong time management ability
- A confident, positive outlook with a can-do attitude
- An energetic approach with the motivation to succeed
- A creative flair, strong interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and a flexible approach
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership and have full responsibility in a hands-on role.
In return, you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience). The working hours are full time Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00. You will need to be flexible with hours as the role will involve out of hours work. Please note you will also need to have a driving license and your own vehicle.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send a CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bristol, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL
Salary : £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.