EXCITING!!! Graduate Sharepoint Developer Programme
Graduate/Junior Developer Programme (Extensive training provided in SharePoint)
"We have processes in place to train and progress the successful candidates from Junior Developers to Senior Level Developers and SharePoint SME."
Agilisys is one of the fastest growing, most innovative strategic IT and business process outsourcing providers in the UK, transforming the way our clients deliver services to their customers through the use of strategic, affordable, shared service platforms.
The quality of our people is critical to our continued success within our operating sector; we are therefore looking for an enthusiastic and competent developer who is looking for an exciting career opportunity with an eagerness to learn and pick up existing development work streams.
Do you have what it takes?
This opportunity promises a dedicated development plan for you to take full advantage of and move up in your career. We have processes in place to train and progress the successful candidates from Junior Developer to Senior Level Developers and SharePoint SME.
Reporting to the relevant applications lead, you will:
* Be a real team player
* Assist in the Design, Development, Monitoring and Maintenance of existing projects
* Integrate SharePoint solutions to support the association's business needs
As a member of the development team you will play a key role in the development of:
* Existing and future roadmap projects
* Applications architecture
Working closely with ICT colleagues and business users you will:
* Help realise the full potential of existing and new applications (Particularly SharePoint)
* Assist in our SharePoint development
* Identify how SharePoint can add real value to the organisation, continuing to support it through its lifecycle.
Knowledge/Experience/ Skills required
To secure a place on our Graduate/Junior Developer Programme, you will need the following as a minimum requirement:
* Graduate 2:2 or above or equal relevant qualification
* Demonstrable knowledge of Visual Studio
* .NET application design, development, administration and configuration
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* The ability to drive on-time delivery of tasks and work packages
* Experience of project management and development lifecycles
* Ability to lead projects, providing support and mentoring to colleagues
* Excellent all round communication skills, written, oral & presentation
* Proven ability in application design and development
* Methodical in the way they work and follow best practice in application lifecycle
* Exposure or knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PHP and other development tools
* Exposure or knowledge of ITil V3
* Demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint 2010 (Desirable)
Support and mentoring will be given but the candidate is required to show aptitude and an ability to learn and adapt quickly to new methods and various programming skills.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : Competitive Salary
Date Advertised : 05 Mar 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.