Customer Sales Advisor
Our very successful client has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Sales Advisor to cover three branches in the Bristol and Weston Super Mare areas. This is a role that requires top notch customer service as well as the ability to up sell products.
The Main Duties for the role of Customer Sales Advisor role are:
- Based on a customer facing desk you will be required to provide an excellent service to customers
- Ensuring that customers are fully aware of the products and services and up selling products
- Ensuring customer data is up to date and accurately recorded
- Ensuring you follow scripts within the system, and work instructions are accurately recorded
- Contacting customers to arrange bookings for MOT, Service and VHC re-checks
- Ensuring all quality assessment processes are adhered to, and completing Sales and after Sales calls
- To take ownership of customer requests, jobs and complaints and escalating complaints if you are unable to resolve
To be successful in the role of Customer Sales Advisor you will need;
- Outstanding customer service skills and previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous sales experience and experience of working to targets
- A highly professional telephone manner and the ability to deal with enquiries in a polite & friendly manner
- The ability to influence and sell to customers
- The ability to retain customers and ensure that they have a great customer experience
- Experience within the motor trade (desirable)
In return, as Customer Sales Advisor you will receive a salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus potential OTE of £21,000 per annum.
This is a full time role and working hours are Mon-Fri 8.00-6.00pm Sat .8.00-12.00 (1 in 3 weeks)
So if you would like to apply for the role of Customer Sales Advisor, then please send a CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next 5 days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bristol, WESTON-SUPER-MARE, BRISTOL
Salary : 17k to 18k per year GBP
Date Advertised : 20 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.