My client manufacture bespoke engineering parts for major blue chip companies all over the world. They are now looking to expand the sales team with an additional Sales Administrator, who will provide additional administration support to the sales team within the business.
* Processing of customer purchase orders, including contract review.
* Liaising with customers verbally and via e-mail on status of their purchase orders.
* Data entry and maintenance of sales orders on computer system.
* General office duties will include database management, filing/scanning and archiving activities.
* Liaising with the shop floor with the regards the progress of orders
* Proven track history and practical experience in a supporting administration/technical role.
* Good understanding and experience in the use of Office applications with excellent Excel skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Methodical and thorough with exceptional attention to detail
* Ideally educated to graduate level
* Fluent in German or French will be advantageous
In return my client offers a completive package, pension scheme, free parking, 25 days holiday and private family healthcare.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bath
Salary : £20k - £25k pa
Date Advertised : 10 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.