Engineering Project Manager Certification / Assessor
Interim Project Manager Certification / Assessor Professional -
-( MAPM, PRINCE 2, PMI ) - multi-national engineering sector experience
Location - Bristol - with travel to France and Germany
Rate - #300-320 per day
Duration - 6 months
A world renown aerospace manufacturer currently seek a talented and ideally certified Project Manager to help achieve their mission to implement a Project Management Professional Certification scheme, across multiple sites and countries. The PM Professional Certification aims to award certificates in recognition of the acquisition of defined levels of PM competencies demonstrated through knowledge and experience.
Commutable Locations - Bristol, Somerset, Bath, Newport , South Gloucestershire
Project Manager Main activities ;
1) Managing the setup of new applicants -
2) Monitoring new application volume increase and planning volume to analyse for next month.
3) Validation committee activities -
- Plan which candidates will be part of which recognition committee.
- Present the portfolio for various levels of applicant certification proposals at the transnational PM committee meetings, as a result of the analysis undertaken.
- After all PM certification validation meetings, send out letters (suggestion letters and certification letters) to candidates and HR using provided
4) Follow-up on inconclusive committee decisions either with applicant, supporting managers or both.
5) Include adhoc support for applicants with completion of their application documentation and with the application process.
Project Manager Skills and Experience Required
- APM, PMI or Prince2 qualified.
- Have an understanding of Project Management techniques (planning, resources, supplier management, organization set up, cost, risk, earned value, requirement, action management, ...)
- Experience of working in a large complex global business.
- Engineering sector background, with a flavoring of HR, ie been involved in competence interviews and able to understand how the person behaves and performs.
- An experienced interviewer/assessor
- Experience of designing and executing an in-depth assessment process
- including competency and behavioural skills.
- Familiarity with a structured Project Management principles
- Able to travel to Germany and France on business
Apply by emailing your CV and contact number to email@example.com
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £300-320 per day
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.