£38,000 - £43,000
Continue growth and innovation at Capita means we are now looking for a Test Leads to join our fantastic team based in Bristol. By applying to join us you will give yourself the opportunity to enjoy a long term career and all the associated benefits of working in a FTSE 100 company employing over 45,000 people. At the same time you will also benefit from knowing that you are a true asset to this team.
As a Test Lead with us at Capita your key objectives will be: take overall responsibility for the testing activities within one or more small projects; work under the direction of a Test Manager on a test phase within a large/complex project; manage and coordinate testing of delivered solutions, according to specified requirements; determine and agree the approach to testing on the project/phase, plan the relevant test phases, and coordinate all personnel in preparing, executing and reporting on the testing; to work within the agreed CLPS governance model at all times
If you are currently a test lead and or have experience of project managing a small to mid size assignment then we would love to hear from you. In return we can offer you:
* A position where you can to do what you love within a dedicated team.
* A place within a team with extensive growth plans for the future.
* All the benefits, including stability, of joining a FTSE 100 business
* Joining a business with a huge IT Services division giving you the option longer term to manoeuvre your career in the direction you wish.
Essential skills and experience
* Hands on UAT test experience
* Experience of the Test Lead role within IT projects and within a regulated industry
* Fully understands test analysis techniques, and test methodologies and is able to discuss them fluently in order to help shape decisions on approaches
* Experience of using structured methodology and techniques.
* Proven ability to operate in an ambiguous environment and take a robust test approach
Desirable skills and experience
* Industry recognised professional qualification, eg. ISEB
* Experience of or knowledge of Financial Services industry
* Knowledge of Test Management Tools
* Ability to use Microsoft suite of applications
* Good stakeholder relationship skills
* Ability to understand complex requirements and technical environments
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical ability
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects and plan workload to enable milestones to be met
* Ability to collaborate successfully with users from external departments, third party suppliers, and other possible stakeholders
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £38k - £43k pa
Date Advertised : 14 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.