A leading national consultancy company based in North Bristol are looking for a Receptionist to work on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The main duties for this role are:
- Promptly responding to all incoming calls; answering queries and redirecting calls to members of staff
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a professional and polite manner, providing refreshments if requested
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception is kept clean and tidy at all times, reflecting a quality professional working environment
- Ensure sufficient stocks of standard forms, plotter and photocopier paper are maintained and reordered as necessary
- Manage communications with security, cleaning and other external supplier companies as required and ensuring that all comments, enquiries and responses are logged and notified to the appropriate person
- Manage all incoming post, including signing for deliveries, logging and distribution
- Filing of delivery notes, purchase orders etc.
- Administration and co-ordination of meeting room facilities and coordinating refreshments, if required
- Undertake photocopying, faxing and general administration
To be successful for the role you will need the following:
- Strong reception/administration experience
- Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- A good sense of humour and have self-motivation
- Academic qualification relative to receptionist / administrative role
- Knowledge of working in a busy technical / engineering environment
In return for this role you will expect to receive a salary of £15,000 pro rata.
If you are interested in the role please send a copy of your CV in the first instance; to email@example.com or for further information please call: 0117 922 6500.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next two days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL
Salary : 15k to 15k per year GBP
Date Advertised : 12 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.